Contact Info

  • We can Help you with your Temporary Entry or
    Stay in Canada

Temporary Status in Canada


Visitor Visa:

If you are from are not from a designated visa exempt country, you will need to apply for a temporary residence visa to enter Canada. Our office can help you with this process.

There are three types of Temporary Resident Visas, they are:

  • Single Entry Visa: This allows the foreign national only one entry into Canada.
  • Multiple Entry Visa: This allows the foreign national unlimited entry into Canada pending the validity of the visa.
  • Transit Visa: This allows entry to Canada for foreign nationals who are travelling and who stop in Canada for less that forty-eight (48) hours, but whose country of origin is one that requires a visa.


If you are already in Canada, and would like to stay longer, you may have two options”

  • Extension of Visitor Status: We can help you to stay in Canada by requesting an extension of time.
  • Changing Status and Conditions: We provide advice on how you can change your status from Visitor to Student or Worker while you are in Canada. Contact us for more information. Visitors to Canada who have completed a short term English Course, can apply for a study permit from within Canada.

Electronic Travel Authorization:

Citizens from countries that are visa exempt do not need a temporary resident visa to enter Canada. However, they are required to apply for an electronic travel authorization prior to flying to Canada.

Citizens from United States are not required to apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization.

Study permit
Before applying for a study permit, you must be accepted by a Designated Learning Institution in Canada. We can guide you with registration process.

You will also need to prove that you have enough funds to pay your tuition fees and to pay for accommodation and food while you are studying in Canada.

Completing a program of studies in Canada, will give you the opportunity to apply for a post-graduation work permit and transition to permanent residence.

Immigrate and Study in Canada as a student contact Carolina Fridman

Work permit

If you plan to work in Canada, already have a job offer, or want to start a business here, then you will need a work permit. A work permit allows a foreigner to work legally in Canada for a pre-determined period of time.

Carolina Fridman’s office can assist you with this process:

  • Employer Representation– represent the employer in order to facilitate the Labour Market Impact Assessment Opinion application process or the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program process;
  • Post-Graduation Work Permit– assess your eligibility to obtain a work permit if you are graduating from a Canadian school;
  • Work and Travel (Working Holiday Program – WHP)– The Youth Mobility Program between Canada and other countries offers an unique opportunity for young people to complement their post-secondary education, acquire hands-on work experience, and improve their knowledge of the other country’s language, culture, and society.

work in Canada, post graduation work permit, Manitoba PNP contact immigration lawyer Carolina Fridman

We will be glad to discuss all your immigration options when you call our office.