You may choose to invest in Canada by, for example, buying revenue properties; starting up new business ventures; buying existing businesses; or engaging in property development.
It is important that a person investing in a new country receive advice from professionals who have a strong understanding of local laws and business practices. Implementing a proper system when a company is established can save businesses time and money.
We provide our clients with simple solutions to potential legal problems.
• Guidance on business structure
• Drafting corporate records
• Preparing minutes books
• Drafting contracts for shareholders and partners
• Annual maintenance of corporate records
• Purchase and Sales Agreements
• Preparation of Business Plans