Carolina immigrated to Canada from Argentina in 1998. She developed an interest in Canadian immigration law and policy since the date she began preparation of her own application for permanent residence in Canada. It did not take long for her to realize that dealing with Immigration authorities can be intimidating and frustrating at the same time.
Carolina obtained her first Bachelor of Law degree in 1992. She practiced Commercial and Corporate law in Buenos Aires until she came to Canada. Upon arriving in Winnipeg, she started her legal career working for a prestigious immigration law firm for 15 years.
Since 2014, Carolina leads her own firm. Carolina places a great deal of importance on client relationships and ensures that clients are treated as valued partners in their legal process. The number one rule for Carolina and her team is to “treat each case as it was their own”.
Carolina’s passion is to advocate for her clients’ rights and help them to achieve their goals. She enjoys the challenge of trying to make this area of law and its process make sense and to let reason prevail.
Carolina’s practice includes every possible area of Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Law for individuals and business clients. She also provides legal advice in real estate and business matters.
- Member in good outstanding of the Law Society of Manitoba
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Past Chair Manitoba Bar Association, Immigration Law Section
- Past Chair, Manitoba Bar Association, Women Lawyers Forum
- Member of the National Executive CBA Immigration Section (2014-2016)
- Member of the Equity Committee, Law Society of Manitoba