The federal government has made the decision to remove their COVID-19 measures at the border, effective Saturday, October 1, 2022. If you are planning to visit Canada, whether as a visitor, a worker, or a student, then these changes will affect you!
Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers to Canada will no longer need to:
- Use the ArriveCAN app or website to submit their health information;
- Do any pre or on arrival COVID-19 testing;
- Provide proof of vaccination;
- Monitor or self-report symptoms upon arriving to Canada;
- Wear face masks on planes and trains;
- Undergo health checks for travel on air and rail.
Although the masking requirement is being lifted, the Canadian Government still strongly recommends the use of face masks during your journey.
If you entered Canada within the 14 days prior to October 1, you no longer need to complete the remainder of your quarantine or isolation, or complete their testing requirements.
These changes will only make it easier for you to plan your next visit to Canada now. If you are interested in visiting, working, or studying in Canada, please do not hesitate to contact us at (204) 944-8889 or email@example.com to schedule your consultation for more information!